The Blood Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between the Vampires and The Vatican will soon begin, what side are you on?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staffers!
Rhian Kael Staff111

Rhian Kael

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Vampire
Vampire

Rhian Kael Empty
PostSubject: Rhian Kael   Rhian Kael I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:41 am

Basics

Name: Rhian Natasha Kael

Nickname/Alias: Rhi

Position/Occupation: Employee at the Bloodbank

Coven: Newly turned. Not currently a member of a coven

Purity: Turned

Appearance

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Background

Raised by her dad most of her life, Rhian grew up in a house of acceptance towards all ways of life. A skilled architect, her father commissioned himself to both humans and vampires to explore his true passion: restoration. While it was never a steady paying job, he always provided for Rhian and her sister, Elena, and they grew up in love.
A free, and slightly naïve spirit, Rhian can be too trusting for her own good. It worried her family when she took a job opening at the BloodBank. They constantly tried to get her to quit, scared of the possible repercussions of such a politically dangerous situation. Their worries rang true when one night, while she was closing up late, by herself, the building was bombed. She was thrown through a glass window at the back of the building, landing in the alley amidst shattered glass and debris. Sure she was going to die, she didn’t even notice someone approach. Before she knew it, a mysterious stranger was forcing a blood exchange on her, before she slipped into unconsciousness.
One painful transformation later, and she is now a new vamp. Taking a little time to acclimate to her new life, while the bank gets rebuilt, Rhian is curious to learn about her new world and who her sire was.

Family

Father's Name:Kael, William. 49. Alive. Human
Mother's Name: Kael, Dorthea. (Would be) 45. Deceased. Human
Sibling/s: Elena. 13
Spouse: N/A
Children: N/A

Extras/Other:

OOC

Name/Alias: Tiffany/Tigger
Best form of Contact: PM Rhian
Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Rhian Kael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhian Kael   Rhian Kael I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 am

approved
welcome to the blood revolution. make sure you don't get mixed up with the wrong sort. don't forget to do your claims.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net

Rhian Kael

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Revolution :: Registration :: Approved Section :: Vampires-