The Blood Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between the Vampires and The Vatican will soon begin, what side are you on?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staffers!
Humphrey Williams Staff111

Humphrey Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Lycan
Lycan

Humphrey Williams Empty
PostSubject: Humphrey Williams   Humphrey Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Basics

Name: Humphrey Stephen Williams

Nickname/Alias: Brian/Humpty Dumpty

Occupation: Mercenary, is willing to kill, capture, etc. for the right price. When business is slow he works at a coffee shop.

Lycan Kind: Pure Lycan

Looks

Human Form

Height: 6'1"

Body Type: Lean and muscled. A runner's build. 178 lbs.

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue-Green, shifts depending on the light.

Dress Style: He goes for comfort mainly. Often times you'll see him in jeans or shorts and a t-shirt. When he needs to dress up a bit he goes for polos or designed dress shirts to wear with his jeans. When he is going on a mission he always wears cheap shorts and a t-shirt, since he'll shift most of the time.

Wolf Form

Fur color: Chocolate Brown
Breed of Wolf: Vancouver Island Wolf
Height: 8 feet, 5 inches

Background:

Humphrey grew up in a family that taught him Lycan pride. From a young age they taught him how to control his abilities. They also trained him in the use of various weapons so he can fight well in both human and wolf forms. His favorite human weapons are two Colt. 45 pistols that he always has on him.

Another thing that his parents taught him was how to use his brain. He's a master chess player, and knows how to plan out attacks. Since he's also very quick-witted, it is tough to catch him off guard.

Humphrey lives by his own set of rules, and has been hiring his skills out since he turned 15. Before that he was a non-violent lycan, but then his girlfriend was brutally murdered by a serial killer. Now he has a cold heart, and anybody who gets in his way is in danger of being killed.

A member of the Cornivus pack, they generally hire him out when it is one of the more brutal cases. Because of his hate, he has become one of their more dangerous wolves. At times it is hard for him to control his bloodlust, but he usually manages to keep it in check.
Family

Father's Name: Barbara Williams
Mother's Name: Henry Williams
Sibling(s): none
Spouse: none
Children: none

Anything else: Humphrey has a long scar that runs from his sternum to his left hip. The scar came from his father when he was teaching him to fight in wolf form, from his claws.

OOC

Name/Alias: Brian/Humpty Dumpty
How to contact you: Message me

Back to top Go down
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Humphrey Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Williams   Humphrey Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

approved
welcome to the blood revolution. make sure you don't get mixed up with the wrong sort. don't forget to do your claims.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net

Humphrey Williams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Revolution :: Registration :: Approved Section :: Lycans-