The Blood Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war between the Vampires and The Vatican will soon begin, what side are you on?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staffers!
Daedalus Dracula Staff111

Daedalus Dracula

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Daedalus Dracula Empty
PostSubject: Daedalus Dracula   Daedalus Dracula I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:06 am

Basics

Name: Daedalus Alexander Dracula

Nickname/Alias:

Position/Occupation: Coven Leader, Head of The Order of Lost Blood

Coven: Dracula

Purity: Pure

Appearance

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Background

Daedalus Alexander is the first ever vampire offspring. Birthed from an unknown mate of Vlad III, whom had died from the violent birth, he is of the purest vampiric blood. He was conceived and birthed in a deep cave in Romania, where it was pure blackness. After his birth Daedalus was hungry for human blood for years, he fed on innocent villagers until he was around 19 and was grown. Daedalus had lived for several years, feasting on human blood, before any myths about vampires began to surface. He famed the legend, but he still didn't want any unwanted attention. Deciding to stray from human blood he began drinking animal blood, knowing that animals deaths were less conspicuous to human deaths, or disappearances. After a couple of centuries had passed,
Daedalus noticed that he had been aging, considerably at that. He also felt much weaker than before drinking animal blood. Figuring that a better alternative was to not completely forego human blood, but to create a stock pile. Before the creation of refrigeration, Daedalus had to keep prisoners, usually lowlifes or criminals he took from other jails. Once ice and refrigeration was readily available he would drain a human completely dry, and store the blood, thus being the first to keep blood on ice.

During Daedalus's younger vampire years, he converted several humans. Many of which were the true cause of cities falling, and darkness befalling civilizations. Some stayed with Daedalus and the coven of Dracula. During the time when the myths began to rise, Daedalus tried to bury the notoriety in fear that humans would rise against them and possibly destroy them. It was dark time for vampires, wars among the covens ensued for several years. Daedalus finally called a council with the leaders of the covens and, after many terrifying debates, they finally came to a conclusion to be an relatively unknown and hidden to the human race, staying to the darkness. Waiting for a time to finally come forth when a vampire wasn't much a threat to the race.

The Blood Wars was a time Daedalus wished never happened. After leading much of the vampire race during the war, and witnessing many of them slaughtered or captured for testing, Daedalus became a recluse for nearly 150 years. He couldn't accept the fact that his race, his family in a way, had been so easily overcome in that last battle. During the fight, with the human race pushing on, Daedalus fled, it was either run or be captured. He figured to the future of his race, it was best to take the cowards route. He decided to hide, and wait. Wait for a time when the numbers of vampires grew enough to overthrow the Vatican, and assume rightful leadership of the world. Daedalus began to lose all hope in the matter, but then the group calling themselves the Human-Vampire Alliance showed, and he knew that now was the time to take action.

Family

Father's Name: Vlad III Dracula, Deceased, Pureblood (original bloodline)
Mother's Name: Unknown, Vampire, Deceased
Sibling/s: Unknown
Spouse: N/A
Children: N/A

Extras/Other:

OOC

Name/Alias: Brian
Best form of Contact: PM

Last edited by Daedalus Dracula on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net
Daedalus Dracula
Daedalus Dracula
Vampire
Vampire

Daedalus Dracula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalus Dracula   Daedalus Dracula I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

I approve myself XD
Back to top Go down
https://bloodrevolution.rpg-board.net

Daedalus Dracula

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Revolution :: Registration :: Approved Section :: Vampires-